She was re-released in the Bling Series.
Bon Bon has tanned skin and violet lipstick. Her blush is a faint pink and she has sky blue eyes. She has pastel blue, pink, and yellow hair worn in braided buns with her spiked bangs mostly brushed to the side. She wears lilac glasses and has electric pink eyebrows.
Her outfit is compose of a white T-shirt with a split colored vest of pastel pink and blue, with the accent being the opposite sides color. The lapel is a split of lilac and pastel yellow. Paired with this is a lilac pleat with frilly petticoat and a pattern of pastel yellow bows sewn around the middle, pastel yellow ballerina shoes, and split color tights, the left leg being pastel pink, the right pastel blue.
In Bling form her hair and eyes gain glitter coating. She wears pale pink, big rounded glasses on her head. Her blush is reddish and she wears fuchsia lipstick.
Her outfit is composed of a glittering zippered tank-top that resembles her vest, paired with lilac short-shorts that has a pleat glittering fuchsia peplum, pink and white glittering shoes, and a pair of stockings, one pale yellow, the other pastel blue.
- Her catchphrase is based on the saying Pretty in Pink.
- She resembles Sugar
- Both girls have pastel pink and blue hair worn in the same style.
- They both have blue eyes.
- Both of them have brown or tanned skin and wear pink makeup.
- They were the same shoes.
- She also resembles Marsha Mello, a Shoppie from Shopkins.
- They both have pastel pink, blue, and yellow hair worn in two sections.
- They both have light blue eyes and wear pink lipstick.
- They have bows on their clothing and wear pastels.